Diazepam,first marketed as Valium,is a medicine of the benzodiazepine family that typically produces a calming effect. Diazepam is a benzodiazepine that is used to treat anxiety disorders, symptoms of alcohol withdrawal, or muscle spams.Diazepam is sometimes used to treat seizures with other medications. For purposes not listed in this medication guide, diazepam may also be used.
NOTE : The price is $1.80/pill.
SHIPPING MODE :
Delivery for U.S.A, U.K & Canada customers, product will be domestically delivered within 4-8 working days.
Valium (diazepam) is a benzodiazepine derivative. The chemical name of diazepam is 7-chloro-1,3-dihydro-1-methyl-5-phenyl-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin- 2-one. It is a colorless to light yellow crystalline compound, insoluble in water.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Dosage should be individualized for maximum beneficial effect. While the usual daily dosages given below will meet the needs of most patients, there will be some who may require higher doses. In such cases dosage should be increased cautiously to avoid adverse effects.
- Managing anxiety disorders and relieving anxiety symptoms.
- Symptomatic relief through removal of acute alcohol.
- Adjunctively for Relief of the Skeletal Muscle Spasms.
- Geriatric patients, or with weakening disease.
USUAL DAILY DOSE
- Depending on symptom severity — 2 to 10 mg, 2 to 4 times daily.
- During the first 24 hours 10 mg, 3 or 4 times, reduced to 5 mg, 3 or 4 times daily as needed.
- 2 mg to 10 mg, 3 or 4 times daily.
- Initially 2 mg to 2.5 mg, 1 or 2 times a day; gradually increase as needed and tolerated.
For oral administration, Valium is supplied as round, flat-faced scored tablets with V-shaped perforation and beveled edges. Valium is available as follows: 2 mg, white – bottles of 100 (NDC 0140-0004-01); 5 mg, yellow – bottles of 100 (NDC 0140-0005-01) and 500 (NDC 0140-0005-14); 10 mg, blue – bottles of 100 (NDC 0140-0006-01) and 500 (NDC 0140-0006-14).